My daughter, Amelia, wanted to write a post in my blog. So keeping with the theme of politics, she came up with this list of what makes a good President.
- A good president of the United States should tell us the laws.
- No stealing.
- No eating bad popcorn.
- Don’t leave your cat, dog or hamster in a very hot car.
- No killing animals.
- A President should tell us to pick up toys and glass and pick up sharp things like a knife or sword.
- Be nice to other people and say sorry if you hit them.
- Behave with other countries.
- A President should talk on the news.
- If you don’t get along with people you need to go to time out.
(Hunters can eat bad popcorn because they kill animals.)