The votes are in. The one Republican that I could still kinda dig- Rep. Kevin Yoder voted Nay. I’m still trying to get over that one. I will heal. The shut down is over.
While I wait for my next outrage and with this political climate there is ALWAYS going to be another outrage, here are the top 5 things I’m going to do in the meantime:
(in no particular order)
1. Watch panda cam and see if the panda ever breaks out into a song and tap dance routine. I have complete faith that the panda does more than eat, sleep and poop.
2. Figure out what the hell is up with my bangs. This idea of bangs before botox isn’t working out great for me.
3. Learn how to snapchat, but before I figure out snapchat see #2. (FYI if you aren’t Gen Y- users can take photos, record videos, add text and drawings, and send them to a controlled list of recipients.)
4. Enjoy candy corn, because candy corn is ONLY good in the month of October. After October it tastes like crap. Think about it – do you ever eat candy corn in any month other than October? It’s best to eat the corn in 3 separate sections the white being the worst and the yellow the best.
5. Attempt to apply for Obamacare. I’m sure all those glitches are fixed by now.